The Focused and Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation process is time-consuming and difficult to track because it requires the coordination of practitioners, reviewers and managers. Morrisey’s Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager module simplifies focused reviews.
The module helps you define and implement consistent methods for evaluating practitioner competence. Managing the status of reviews and tasks associated with evaluations is easy using the module.
A truly integrated solution, the Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager works in conjunction with the Morrisey Privileging Solution and Morrisey’s MSO for the Web (MSOW) e/Delineate privileging module to let you create custom privilege forms, release privileges, and then transfer any required Focused Professional Practice Evaluation conditions automatically to Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager for detailed tracking and follow-up.
The MSO for the Web (MSOW) Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager module makes your job easier with these features:
- Automated identification of new practitioners who require evaluation
- Automated reviews of practitioners who have quality and safety issues
- Defined conditions for meeting FPPE requirements
- Detailed tracking for all steps of the review process
- Integrates with Morrisey’s PCCB and e/Delineate privileging software
The Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager module is one of the many expansions to the MSO for the Web system designed to meet specific credentialing and privileging needs.
Other MSOW modules include:
Apogee – provider network management
MSOnet – online applications
e/Delineate – privileging management
Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
Peer Review Manager – practitioner case reviews
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
Contract Management – automated contract administration
House Staff – manage resident data and competencies
CVO Billing – billing procedures for CVOs
HL7 Export – distribute practitioner data to other hospital systems
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With the MSO for the Web (MSOW) Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager module, you can:
- Confirm practitioner competence quickly through automation
- Ensure reviewers complete FPPE with due dates
- Improve efficiency, maximize productivity and reduce costs through standardization
- Eliminate paper documents and storage
- Meet accreditation requirements, ensuring your practitioners are competent and qualified
- Conduct and review a large volume of evaluations efficiently so practitioners can start billing
Contact Morrisey today to get started and schedule a demo.