Managing records for resident physicians can steal hours from your day. With Morrisey’s House Staff module, you can reduce that time using one convenient, comprehensive system.
The House Staff module lets you easily manage residents’ education, competencies and other personnel data, including payroll, forwarding addresses, foreign visas and more. The software automates the production of response letters to primary source verification requests and allows requesting organizations to perform their own verifications.
House Staff integrates directly with your MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing software database, enabling you to use its credentialing software features for residents’ qualifications and ensuring accurate data transfers when house staff members become active medical staff.
The MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing software House Staff module makes your job easier with these features:
- Automated verification letters
- Detailed tracking of residents’ participation in your graduate medical education program
- In-house and off-site rotation management for residents from your GME program, as well as those from outside programs
- Integration of residents’ personnel data and qualifications with your MSOW database
The House Staff module is one of the many expansions to the MSOW credentialing software system, which is designed to meet specific credentialing and privileging needs.
Other MSOW modules include:
Apogee – provider network management
MSOnet – online applications
Privilege Content and Criteria Builder (PCCB) – privileging content and forms
e/Delineate – privileging management
Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager – practitioner competence assessment
Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
Peer Review Manager – practitioner case reviews
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
Contract Management – automated contract administration
CVO Billing – billing procedures for CVOs
HL7 Export – distribute practitioner data to other hospital systems
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With the MSO for the Web (MSOW) House Staff module, you can:
- Save hours of administrative time by using one comprehensive management system
- Track and review residents’ education, rotations and competencies for efficient management
- Improve efficiency, maximize productivity and reduce costs through automation
- Eliminate paper documents and storage
Contact Morrisey to get started and schedule a demo.