Morrisey’s MSOnet™ Online Applications module helps you achieve truly paperless credentialing. Using an automated work-flow process, MSOnet provides Web-based management for practitioner applications and privilege request forms, saving your department precious time and resources.
MSOnet is a Web-based portal to the MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing software database. Within this module, you can rely on an automated process to notify practitioners about application requests, provide secure access to online forms, ensure the capture of relevant data and import new information into your MSOW practitioner records. To save even more paper, MSOW credentialing software supports electronic signatures and submission of supporting documents through secure upload to the Practitioner Home Page.
The MSO for the Web (MSOW) MSOnet module streamlines the application process for you and your practitioners with these features:
- Automatic application request notifications for practitioners
- Reduced data entry with pre-populated applications
- Electronic routing and storage for practitioner applications and supporting documents
- Integrated electronic signature capability
- System-generated submission notifications
- Automatic data import from online forms after review and correction
- Tracking and status updates on applications and requests
- Secure, direct data entry point for practitioners through the Practitioner Home Page
The MSOnet module is one of the many expansions to the MSOW credentialing software system designed to meet specific credentialing and privileging needs.
Other MSOW modules include:
Apogee – provider network management
Morrisey Privileging Solution – privileging content and forms
e/Delineate – privileging management
Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager – practitioner competence assessment
Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
Peer Review Manager – practitioner case reviews
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
Contract Management – automated contract administration
House Staff – manage resident data and competencies
CVO Billing – billing procedures for CVOs
HL7 Export – distribute practitioner data to other hospital systems
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With the MSO for the Web (MSOW) MSOnet module, you can:
- Manage practitioner applications and privileging requests securely online for quick turnaround
- Improve efficiency, maximize productivity and reduce costs through automation
- Eliminate paper applications and storage
- Standardize procedures and work flows for appointment, reappointment and privileging requests
- Automatically send and receive notifications regarding online forms, so you can focus on strategic issues rather than routine administrative tasks
- Receive electronic signatures and uploaded supporting documents quickly and securely
- Capture and import data directly from practitioners for accuracy and reliability
- Meet accreditation requirements, ensuring your practitioners are competent and qualified
Contact Morrisey today to get started and schedule a demo.