Quality assurance and peer review are the cornerstones of the accreditation process. Morrisey’s peer review software transforms and standardizes the case review process, allowing you to improve patient safety and the quality of care.
Peer Review Manager is a comprehensive solution for real-time tracking and management of case review activities using a seamless automated work flow. Using Peer Review Manager, you can track and document case review activities from initial screening through committee determination.
The software allows you to assess not only an individual practitioner’s performance, but also a number of clinical and procedural processes that influence quality of care and patient safety. Peer Review Manager is particularly helpful in providing accurate performance-related information to support Focused Professional Practice Evaluation and Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation.
The MSO for the Web (MSOW) Peer Review Manager module makes your job easier with these features:
- Automated data collection
- Work lists for managing and tracking case review activities in real time
- Electronic case review, referrals and notifications
- User-defined reporting capabilities
The Peer Review Manager module is one of the many expansions to the MSOW system designed to meet specific credentialing and privileging needs.
Other MSOW modules include:
Apogee – provider network management
MSOnet – online applications
Morrisey Privileging Solution – privileging content and forms
e/Delineate – privileging management
Focused Professional Practice Evaluation/Conditions Manager – practitioner competence assessment
Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
Contract Management – automated contract administration
House Staff – manage resident data and competencies
CVO Billing – billing procedures for CVOs
HL7 Export – distribute practitioner data to other hospital systems
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With the MSO for the Web (MSOW) Peer Review Manager module, you can:
- Save time and resources – no more copying, faxing, filing or mailing documents
- Track progress in real time for improved process control and throughput
- Document attributed practitioners and reasons for reviews online for quick turnaround
- Access case review information in one place quickly and easily
- Accelerate communication between reviewers and committees for timely decision-making
- Ensure consistency of case review documentation, increasing practitioners’ confidence in the process and reducing errors
- Improve the quality of patient care and patient safety
Contact Morrisey today to get started and schedule a demo.