Delivery of high-quality patient care depends, in part, on the strength of your clinical privileging process. The Morrisey Privileging Solution helps you verify that practitioners are qualified to perform specific procedures using a criteria-based system.
Morrisey derives privilege content from national sources, as well as from leaders in the medical community and a customer advisory board. Morrisey provides content and quarterly updates for more than 100 medical and surgical specialties and advanced practice allied health professionals through a Web-based subscription service. Stand-alone and groupings of privileges are available, as well as related Focused Professional Practice Evaluation requirements.
The Morrisey Privileging Solution makes your job easier with these features:
- Updated, comprehensive privileging content, including ICD and CPT codes
- Convenient privilege groupings based on specialties and subspecialties
- Drag-and-drop interface for building and customizing privilege forms
- Linked Focused Professional Practice Evaluation requirements within groups of and stand-alone privileges
- Attributed sources for each privilege form
- Integrates with Morrisey’s Privilege Manager privileging software
The Morrisey Privileging Solution module is one of the many expansions to the MSOW system designed to meet specific credentialing and privileging needs.
Other MSOW modules include:
MSOW Network Management – provider network management
MSOW Practitioner Portal – online applications
Privilege Manager – privileging management
Conditions Manager – practitioner competence assessment
MSOW Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
MSOW Peer Review Manager – practitioner case reviews
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
MSOW Contract Management – automated contract administration
MSOW Residency Management – manage resident data and competencies
CVO Billing – billing procedures for CVOs
HL7 Export – distribute practitioner data to other hospital systems
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With the MSO for the Web (MSOW) Morrisey Privileging Solution module, you can:
- Standardize your privileging process, improving patient care and guarding against negligent credentialing
- Create and customize single and multifacility privilege forms simply and seamlessly
- Improve efficiency, maximize productivity and reduce costs through standardization
- Eliminate paper documents and storage
- Meet accreditation requirements, ensuring your practitioners are competent and qualified
- Seamlessly integrate with Morrisey’s Privilege Manager privileging software
Contact Morrisey today to get started and schedule a demo.