MSOW Network Management, Morrisey’s provider network management solution, makes it easy to track and distribute provider information electronically. Whether your organization is a health plan with several thousand providers or a physician organization with several hundred, MSOW Network Management keeps you on top of your provider information.
Intelligent provider credentialing software with intuitive record keeping and reporting features helps you get more work done at a lower cost. MSOW Network Management automates recruitment, credentialing, provider relations and payor product management, so you can manage more provider data in less time.
Part of Morrisey’s integrated healthcare management software, MSOW Network Management can be used alone or with MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing for CVOs or those organizations that are responsible for managed care and hospital credentialing.
MSOW Network Management makes your job easier with these features:
- Configurable recruitment, credentialing, recredentialing and review processes that match your work flow
- Automatic Web verifications from state licensing agencies, medical specialty boards and other sources
- Easy-to-set up letter/fax/email verification requests
- Comprehensive document management
- Real-time employee work lists that help you manage every step of your work flow
- System-generated watch lists of imminent and overdue tasks
- Built-in graphical status alerts for urgent items
- Behind-the-scenes expirables tracking
- Easy batch updates that save valuable time
- Report card data for credentialing reviews
- Field-level security with audit trail reporting
- Integration with the National Practitioner Data Bank Continuous Query service
You can purchase MSO for the Web (MSOW) add-on modules to enhance MSOW Network Management’s functionality. The MSOW modules that work with MSOW Network Management include:
HL7 Export – distribute provider data to other hospital systems
Auto Apps – pre-populated practitioner forms
MSOW Practitioner Portal – online applications
MSOW Administrative Review – automated credentialing reviews
MSOW Peer Review Manager – practitioner case reviews
In addition, you can purchase these MSOW Network Management-only modules:
Provider Relations/Call Log: This module enables you to log and track provider inquiries, complaints or other events from the point of initial contact through resolution. It provides instant access to provider information when you receive a call via the special Call Center user interface. The module also allows you to track recruitment visits, correspondence, claims-related issues, complaints and grievances. You can analyze the effectiveness of your provider services and trending, turnaround and other administrative reports.
Facility Management: The module is designed for health plan networks and allows them to perform credentialing and auditing. Health plan networks can establish a site visit reporting tool specific to their needs through the module’s site visit functionality. The module provides tools to track demographic information for each corporation and facility level and to track information necessary for national and state accreditation and certification.
MSOW Network Management communicates with Morrisey’s healthcare management software core products and modules, including MSOW. They work together to give you the integrated clinical and administrative data you need to support effective, efficient operations and reporting.
Morrisey offers two installation options for MSOW Network Management: remote-hosted with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) and client-hosted.
With MSOW Network Management, you can:
- Decrease your overall credentialing turnaround time
- Reduce processing errors with online applications
- Improve visibility of practitioner information throughout your organization quickly and securely
- Improve efficiency, maximize productivity and reduce costs through automation
- Automatically generate letters to payors
- Create flexible, user-defined reports
- Automate report generation and distribution through scheduling
- Eliminate paper documents and storage
- Meet accreditation requirements
Contact Morrisey today to get started and schedule a demo.