Implementing Morrisey’s Integrated Healthcare Solutions
Acquiring new systems and software can be a daunting process, especially if the changes correspond to adjustments in operational structure or work flow. Morrisey employs collaborative implementation processes for all solutions, so your organization can transition smoothly into using Morrisey’s solutions.
Morrisey understands there is no one-size-fits-all product or implementation strategy for the wide range of facilities and networks in the healthcare industry. That’s why each of Morrisey’s integrated healthcare solutions has its own flexible implementation framework.
Your organization’s specific implementation process will depend on your unique setup and which Morrisey products you purchase. Morrisey makes every effort to ensure optimal use of the software and services from implementation through ongoing enhancements and customizations.
Credentialing and Privileging Software
The implementation of the MSO for the Web (MSOW) core product and modules includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing a customer-specific MSOW implementation project plan
- Setting up MSOW to support a standardized work flow
- Providing remote and on-site setup and training
- Providing data conversion from legacy systems
Morrisey Privileging Solution
The implementation for the Morrisey Privileging Solution module includes, but is not limited to:
- Activating a subscription to the Morrisey Privileging Solution website
- Providing a site-specific orientation and usage guide
- Preparing subscribers to create custom privileging delineations based on organization-specific scope of services
- Establishing an agenda for on-site consulting
Your organization may choose to incorporate additional consulting and training during your collaborative implementation planning with Morrisey.
If you have questions about the implementation process, contact Morrisey at (312) 431-0123.