Hospital information technology (IT) staffs handle a multitude of hardware and software issues and requests. With many hospitals cutting back on IT resources, getting help with installations, implementations and updates can be a daunting task.
Morrisey offers an option that not only conserves IT resources but also working capital. Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) is a Web-based subscription to Morrisey’s MSO for the Web (MSOW).
Morrisey provides the hardware and software to support the applications and database servers, so that you don’t have to pay for infrastructure, maintenance and upgrades. As an added benefit, you can pay from your operational budget rather than having to apply for capital funding.
Implementing MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing software, is simple and streamlined with Software as a Service+ (SaaS+), because you don’t need to purchase, install or configure hardware or system software at your site. You still have direct access to your data, which Morrisey stores securely on an organization-dedicated server.
That means you can run your own version of Morrisey’s healthcare management software, including site-specific customizations, and build and run ad hoc reports and data exports without having to contract with Morrisey.
Morrisey’s Software as a Service+ (SaaS+) saves time and resources with these features:
- No large upfront capital investment or ongoing costs for information technology support
- Convenient, predictable pay-as-you-go subscriptions
- 24/7/365 operational support
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and guaranteed system uptime and response times
- Continuous virtual and physical protection of your data at the ServerCentral data center
- Secure servers dedicated to your organization’s applications and databases
- Fast deployment and worry-free upgrades
With Morrisey’s Software as a Service+ (SaaS+), you can:
- Save information technology (IT) resources with streamlined implementation of and support for MSO for the Web (MSOW) credentialing software
- Avoid the large, upfront capital investment and ongoing IT support costs associated with conventional hardware and software installations
- Rely on the infrastructure of an established data center for virtual and physical protection of your information
- Receive system upgrades and security updates automatically for optimal ongoing service
- Access your data directly so you can build and run ad hoc reports at your convenience
Contact Morrisey today to learn more about your installation options.